The table top paint booth is a premier product from Spray-Tech/Junair
The Spray-Tech/Junair table top paint booth is the premier tabletop configuration on the planet. Conceived and perfected over the course of the last fifteen years, this booth is the best solution for all sorts of jobs where conventional exhaust ducting is either impractical or impossible to install. Three pairs of filters are employed to effectively arrest air pollutants and return clean air to the workplace.
This Product is ETL Listed
- No ducting required, Small footprint
- 3 stage filtration system for capturing air pollutants
- Built with 18 Gauge, G90 galvanized steel construction
- Easy Assembly, Can Be Shipped Assembled
- Dual manometers to gauge filter condition
- Arrests organic solvents
- Powder Coating Optional
- Floor stands sold seperately
• Overall Dimensions: 42” W x 42” H x 42” D
• Working Dimensions: 38” W x 36.25” H x 28” D
• Overall Dimensions: 84” W x 42” H x 42” D
• Working Dimensions: 80” W x 36.5” H x 28” D
Different types of filters are needed to properly operate the table top paint booth depending on whether or not you are using a ducted system. The high-efficiency paint arresting filters capture more than 99% of wet overspray and are followed by a stacked pair of woven pleated filters, which capture any residual wet or dry particles. These filter pairs are monitored with two manometers, which indicate when to change filters. The final pair of filters consists of high-grade activated carbon. Activated carbon filters are made with highly porous charcoal, which has the ability to arrest volatile organic compounds (VOCs), typically the evaporative petroleum products used in traditional paints and stains. The filtered air is then safely returned to the workplace.
• Paint Arresting Filters [Case of 40]
• Pleated Filters [Case of 12]
• Carbon Filters [Case of 4]
Purchases on Replacement Filters are shipped
free when placing an order for a table top unit.
Other Filter Options
An optional HEPA filter may be added or substituted in place of the pleated and carbon filters. The HEPA filter is a large cube which can trap 99.97% of all particulates larger than 1 micron. For dry spray (dust and powder) operations it can be used without the carbon filters. The pleated filters may be retained, as desired, to prolong the life of the HEPA filter. In wet spray operations, the HEPA filter may be added as a fourth and final stage filter.